Advanta Bank - Advanta card raised our rates to 35% no reason
we have excellent credit and advanta business card raised our rate to 35%!!!we are a small business in business since 1989 never late on any payment we received our statement with the rate from 7.9% to 35% the reason the guy said is that they have so many businesses not paying they have to get their money some how!
we cannot afford 500.00 a month interest!! this has to be illegal!
what can we do??we cannot transfer because no ones lending so thanks to this loan shark lending they will most likely put us into bankruptcy
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "I just opened up my monthly statement, and I saw an unexpected charge for $3.00. So, I called and asked what it was. She said it was the fee for..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the..."
- "Hi, I'm a UC Davis student and we use your washers here. I'm contacting you because my card took three dollars off my laundry card because the dryer was broken,..."
- "The owner, Jimmy John Liautaud is a "canned hunter" which means he pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to shoot animals point blank. $100K for just one of his..."