This Advanta Bank Credit card is the worst and cheating bank ,we hope the FBI ,CIA gorverment need to force them to closed down the business and report their crime to cheating all America Business owners ,cheating from 0.9%-7.99% lier to all people ,after few months later rising up to 29.99%-39.99%.We hope the United State president Mr.Obama force them to a crime bank and give them a big panetly plus put them in jail and pay all money cheating back to all USA business owners.by their riff-off in the passed.

Had an Experience with Advanta Bank?

Comments

Well it seems like i'm not alone. This bank is one of the biggest crooks out there, hope to join the class action suit.

dec458

Here a ray of hope for California residents:

Filed June 16, 2009, Case #109CV144965 in Santa Clara County Superior Court.Ron Stern and Jack Scalfani plaintiffs vs.

Advanta Bank Corp., a Utah corporation, and Advanta Corp.,a Delaware corporation Defendants.

Class Action Complaint for Damages, Restitution, Injunctive and Declaratory Relief, Breach of Contract and Violations of the Unfair Competition Law and the False Advertising Act.Demand for jury trial.

Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Capital Bank - Never in my life Capital Bank " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more